Weequahic Lake Fishing

Sunday, August 8, 2010

There's Fish in Weequahic ?!?!?!


Welcome! Have you ever driven past a lake on the way home from work and smiled. After a hard day of work, probably in NYC or North North New Jersey, where the pace is a constant 100 mph, watching the peaceful flow of water or the lazy lay about of a duck or goose, is relaxing.

Well, you would be suprised to find out, as I was, that it is also possible to fish this lake. And what better treat would be there for you, maam or sir, than treating yourself to an hour or two of fishing after work. 


You don't know how to fish? You haven't picked up a fishing rod since a 3rd grade field trip? You don't have the equipment? Don't fret. With a few dollars you will be catching fish in no time.

This blog will be an account of my fishing experiences in the bits of time here and there that I have to fish Weequahic, and I will my successes and failures so that your experience may be better. I hope that you enjoy.

And by the way the above video is a small large mouth bass that I caught recently. There are fish in there.